East Bay News
Two found dead inside Pinole home, suspect arrested
PINOLE, Calif. -- Two people were found dead at a home in Pinole early Friday morning and a man at the scene was arrested on suspicion of murder.
Police said officers were dispatched around 2:30 a.m. on reports of a problem at a home in the 1100 block of Tara Hills Drive.
Officers arriving on the scene spoke to a resident at the home who said there might be injured people inside, police said.
Police searched the home and found two people who were dead and appeared to have been killed.
Officers arrested a 25-year-old Pinole man at the scene.
Police have not released the names of the suspect or victims or disclosed any other details about the double homicide.
An investigation into the killings is ongoing. However, police said in a statement that "all indications are that this is an isolated incident."
Anyone with information about this case is urged to call Pinole police at (510) 724-8950.
crime, pinole, contra costa county, east bay news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Serious accident on Almaden Expressway in San Jose 6 min ago
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting