East Bay News
Body found in yard of vacant Hayward home
HAYWARD, Calif. -- A man's body was found in the yard of a vacant home in Hayward early this morning, according to police.
Police said a woman called to report finding the body in the 1400 block of B Street around 2:15 a.m.
The man is described as black and between 25 and 30 years old. Police said he may have been a transient, and that he appeared to have been dead for less than 24 hours.
Anyone with information about the death is asked to call Hayward police at (510) 293-7272 or (510) 293-7034.
hayward, east bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case