East Bay News
Body found in yard of vacant Hayward home
HAYWARD, Calif. -- A man's body was found in the yard of a vacant home in Hayward early this morning, according to police.
Police said a woman called to report finding the body in the 1400 block of B Street around 2:15 a.m.
The man is described as black and between 25 and 30 years old. Police said he may have been a transient, and that he appeared to have been dead for less than 24 hours.
Anyone with information about the death is asked to call Hayward police at (510) 293-7272 or (510) 293-7034.
hayward, east bay news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area wakes up to frost as cold snap hits
- Crews call for reinforcements to find missing family
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Obama, in speech, to focus on income disparities
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Daly City man arrested for biting, punching parents 6 min ago
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: Murder trial; Bank robbery arrest
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday