East Bay News
Fiancée of slain man seeks help to solve murder
BERKELEY, Calif. (KGO) -- The fiancée of Adolfo Celedon, a Chilean man shot to death in Berkeley three years ago is trying to call attention to his unsolved murder.
Amber Nelson and Celedon had just moved to Berkeley when they were confronted by two men near Adeline and Emerson streets.
Celedon was shot to death in front of his fiancée after they left his birthday party.
On the three year anniversary of his death, Nelson is asking for help to bring justice for Celedon.
"There are leads absolutely with the police, they're working hard. But we and Fito's family feel it's too long, three years is too long for no justice for this," Nelson said.
Nelson goes to the scene where Celedon was murdered every day. She is asking for anyone who knows something about the murder to come forward.
berkeley, crime, east bay news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control 3 min ago
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges 18 min ago
- Mother, toddler endure violent home invasion robbery
- Pope Francis visits Rome children's hospital
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick 38 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday