East Bay News
Fire controlled at Starbucks in San Ramon
SAN RAMON, Calif. -- Firefighters extinguished a one-alarm fire that damaged a Starbucks coffee shop in a San Ramon strip mall early this morning, a fire district spokeswoman said.
The blaze was reported at 4:07 a.m. at the Starbucks located at 3110 Crow Canyon Place.
Firefighters arrived, saw flames on the exterior walls of the coffee shop and were able to extinguish the fire at 5:14 a.m., San Ramon Valley Fire Protection District spokeswoman Kim French said.
No one was injured in the fire, French said.
The Starbucks sustained damage that will keep it closed today, she said.
Two adjacent businesses, a cheesecake shop and a Comerica Bank, sustained smoke damage but crews hope to have the businesses open today, French said.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation, she said.
san ramon, fire, starbucks, east bay news
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Google barge moved to the Port of Stockton
- Pedestrian safety plan announced in San Francisco
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Astronauts discuss impact of social media in space 42 min ago
- Cronut creator invents 'shots' of milk and cookies
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Astronauts discuss impact of social media...
42 min ago