East Bay News
Teenager killed in car crash on Sterling Hill Drive in Antioch
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- A 17-year-old boy was killed during a vehicle collision on Friday in Antioch, police said.
At about 7:10 p.m. police responded to a solo vehicle collision on Hillcrest Avenue near the intersection of Sterling Hill Drive.
The vehicle collided into a tree, ejecting both the driver and the passenger, police said.
A 17-year-old boy was pronounced deceased at the scene of the collision and a 19-year-old man was transported to John Muir Hospital with major injuries, according to police.
crash, antioch, east bay news
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist 56 min ago
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
48 min ago