East Bay News
3-alarm fire put out at multiple Oakland homes
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Firefighters have put out a three-alarm blaze at three West Oakland homes this morning.
The fire, located at homes in the 900 block of 24th Street near Market Street, was reported at 3:29 a.m., according to fire officials.
All 12 residents in the buildings have been accounted for and are receiving help from the Red Cross.
Firefighters say the blaze may have started from electrical problems in the laundry room.
oakland, fire, east bay news
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose
- Accident cleared from EB lanes of the Bay Bridge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Cal housing vote; Candlestick soccer 48 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday