East Bay News
Victim critical, suspect at large after shooting Saturday night
OAKLAND, Calif. -- A person is in critical condition after being shot in Oakland late Saturday night, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a shooting in the area of Seminary Avenue and Foothill Boulevard at about 11:35 p.m., Officer J. Moore said.
When officers arrived, they found a person suffering from at least one gunshot wound, Moore said.
The victim was transported to a hospital and is in critical condition, according to Moore.
No suspect information was immediately available and no arrests have been made, he said.
oakland, violence, shooting, east bay news
- BART and unions to meet today over contract
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test 59 min ago
- Fiery big-rig crash cleared from I-80 in Pinole
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event 25 min ago
- Gridlock in the Senate, progress in the House 50 min ago
- OTRC: Golden Globes 2014: Full list of nominations
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos