East Bay News
Brush fire scorches 150 acres near Livermore
UNINCORPORATED ALAMEDA COUNTY, Calif. -- A vegetation fire burning north of Livermore this morning has been contained to 150 acres, a Cal Fire spokesman said.
The fire near Highland and Manning roads was reported at 7:29 a.m.
The blaze grew to 150 acres before it was contained around 9 a.m., Cal Fire Division Chief Jim Crawford said.
No injuries were reported and no structures were damaged in the fire, Crawford said.
alameda county, livermore, fire, east bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos