East Bay News
Driver arrested after crashing into Hayward home Sunday
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- A driver has been arrested after crashing his car into a house in Hayward Sunday morning.
It happened around 2:30 a.m. on Tennyson Road.
Officials say a car hit a curb at a high rate of speed, went airborne and then slammed into a house.
Neighbors say they've never seen anything like it.
Police say no one was at home at the time.
The driver of the car was arrested for DUI.
crash, hayward, DUI, east bay news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 24 min ago
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday