East Bay News
More than 400 marijuana plants seized from Antioch residence
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- Over 400 marijuana plants were seized from a residence in Antioch on Friday evening, police said.
Shortly after 6 p.m. on Friday, police responded to a residence on Ashford Court, near Yorkshire Drive, on a report of a marijuana grow operation.
Officers arrived at the home and confirmed the large-scale marijuana cultivation, police said.
Investigators seized about 442 marijuana plants along with marijuana cultivation equipment from the home, according to police.
Officers have not released any information about who was running the operation or if any suspects have been arrested.
Anyone with information regarding this case is encouraged to call Detective Mortimer with the Antioch Police Department at (925) 779-6941.
marijuana, pot bust, antioch, east bay news
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos