East Bay News
More than 400 marijuana plants seized from Antioch residence
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- Over 400 marijuana plants were seized from a residence in Antioch on Friday evening, police said.
Shortly after 6 p.m. on Friday, police responded to a residence on Ashford Court, near Yorkshire Drive, on a report of a marijuana grow operation.
Officers arrived at the home and confirmed the large-scale marijuana cultivation, police said.
Investigators seized about 442 marijuana plants along with marijuana cultivation equipment from the home, according to police.
Officers have not released any information about who was running the operation or if any suspects have been arrested.
Anyone with information regarding this case is encouraged to call Detective Mortimer with the Antioch Police Department at (925) 779-6941.
marijuana, pot bust, antioch, east bay news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday