East Bay News
More than 400 marijuana plants seized from Antioch residence
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- Over 400 marijuana plants were seized from a residence in Antioch on Friday evening, police said.
Shortly after 6 p.m. on Friday, police responded to a residence on Ashford Court, near Yorkshire Drive, on a report of a marijuana grow operation.
Officers arrived at the home and confirmed the large-scale marijuana cultivation, police said.
Investigators seized about 442 marijuana plants along with marijuana cultivation equipment from the home, according to police.
Officers have not released any information about who was running the operation or if any suspects have been arrested.
Anyone with information regarding this case is encouraged to call Detective Mortimer with the Antioch Police Department at (925) 779-6941.
marijuana, pot bust, antioch, east bay news
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide 12 min ago
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos