East Bay News
Crews contain two-alarm structure fire in West Oakland
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Crews have contained a two-alarm fire at a one-story building on 11th Street in West Oakland Sunday morning.
Crews responded to a report of a fire at a building in the 1700 block of 11th Street at 6:20 a.m., a dispatcher said.
When firefighters arrived they found fire coming out of the roof of a one-story building, according to officials. A second alarm was called shortly after.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
fire, oakland, east bay news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos