East Bay News
Crews contain two-alarm structure fire in West Oakland
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Crews have contained a two-alarm fire at a one-story building on 11th Street in West Oakland Sunday morning.
Crews responded to a report of a fire at a building in the 1700 block of 11th Street at 6:20 a.m., a dispatcher said.
When firefighters arrived they found fire coming out of the roof of a one-story building, according to officials. A second alarm was called shortly after.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
fire, oakland, east bay news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 16 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
17 min ago