East Bay News
Cement truck slams into San Leandro home
SAN LEANDRO, Calif. (KGO) -- An out-of-control concrete truck smashed into a house in San Leandro Tuesday damaging a retaining wall, laundry room, and the building's foundation.
A construction worker was getting a tool out of the back of the truck when it started rolling down the hill. It's believed the driver did not set the truck's emergency brakes.
The owner of the building says insurance is expected to cover the damage.
No one was hurt in the incident.
san leandro, crash, east bay news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Fatal accident on Almaden Expressway in San Jose 1 min ago
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown