East Bay News
Police break up sideshow near the Port of Oakland
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Oakland police broke up a massive sideshow near the Port of Oakland after truck drivers working in the area called police to complain.
Officers found more than a hundred cars blocking all lanes of Middle Harbor Road and 7th street around 10 last night. Dozens of others may have taken off. Initial reports put as many as 200 cars at the scene. It appears police issued some citations. Investigators are not saying much else about the incident.
port of oakland, oakland, east bay news
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit 46 min ago
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 33 6 min ago
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Scratch lotto ticket bought in Milpitas worth $1.3M 3 min ago
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster...
6 min ago