East Bay News
Oakley teenagers treated for alcohol poisoning Saturday
OAKLEY, Calif. (KGO) -- Several Oakley teenagers, as young as 13-year-old, had to be treated for alcohol poisoning Saturday night.
Oakley police say a group of five girls ages 13 to 15 drank a bottle of vodka at a local park.
They returned to one girl's home, but the parents weren't there.
When one of the teens passed out, the others called an adult for help.
Emergency crews took three girls to a local hospital.
The teenagers are going to be OK.
Police are investigating to find out how the children got the vodka.
alcohol, oakley, east bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- City College San Francisco protests lead to arrests 22 min ago
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives 22 min ago
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- City College San Francisco protests lead to...
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos