East Bay News
Police investigating crash on Highway 4 in Pittsburg
PITTSBURG, Calif. (KGO) -- Five people, including a 2-year-old child are being treated for injuries following a high-speed crash in Pittsburg on Saturday.
It happened just after 1 a.m. on eastbound Highway 4 near Railroad Avenue.
Police say a car was speeding through a construction zone and rear-ended another car.
The impact shoved the second car into two other vehicles.
Four people were taken to the hospital by ambulance and the 2-year-old was airlifted to the hospital.
Police are searching for the suspects.
pittsburg, highway 4, east bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 8 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges 8 min ago
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday 21 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
6 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos