East Bay News
Gas smell from Tesoro Refinery in Pacheco
PACHECO, Calif. (KGO) -- Emergency crews have pinpointed the source of many smell complaints this morning.
People living in Martinez and surrounding cities complained of a strong gas-like smell. The nearby refineries were contacted and it turns out a propane valve leak at the Tesoro Refinery in Pacheco is to blame.
The refinery says there is no hazard or health worries associated with the smell.
martinez, east bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes 58 min ago
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis 45 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos