East Bay News
Gas smell from Tesoro Refinery in Pacheco
PACHECO, Calif. (KGO) -- Emergency crews have pinpointed the source of many smell complaints this morning.
People living in Martinez and surrounding cities complained of a strong gas-like smell. The nearby refineries were contacted and it turns out a propane valve leak at the Tesoro Refinery in Pacheco is to blame.
The refinery says there is no hazard or health worries associated with the smell.
martinez, east bay news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday