East Bay News
Police find Australian man who went missing Saturday
WALNUT CREEK, Calif. -- Walnut Creek police have located an Australian man who was reported missing since Saturday afternoon.
Terrence Campbell, who is visiting family in the Bay Area, was reported missing from the area of Buckingham Court around 1 p.m., according to police.
Campbell is an elderly man who was taking a walk and may have become disoriented or lost, police said.
walnut creek, missing person, east bay news
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos