East Bay News
Newark police arrest six for Christmas Eve burglaries
NEWARK, Calif. -- Police in Newark have made arrests and recovered stolen items from at least one home that was burglarized on Christmas Eve.
Officers executed search warrants on three homes in Newark directly related to burglaries that occurred on Tuesday, police said today.
During the search warrants, four adults and two juveniles were arrested. Stolen property from at least one home that had been burglarized was recovered and positively identified, police said.
Police are following up on other property found during the search warrant.
Two loaded firearms and narcotics were also found during the incident, police said.
newark, crime, east bay news
- Suspect in San Francisco police shooting arrested 3 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike 5 min ago
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut 13 min ago
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Suspect in San Francisco police shooting...
3 min ago