East Bay News
Aggressive bull startles drivers near Rio Vista
RIO VISTA, Calif. -- The California Highway Patrol responded to a report of an aggressive bull that was loose in the area of state highways 12 and 113 near Rio Vista this morning.
The CHP received a report at 7:08 a.m. that the bull was eating grass on the shoulder of the roadway.
About 10 minutes later, another caller reported that the bull was charging at cars on Highway 113 south of Hastings Island Road.
The CHP responded, and the scene was cleared shortly after 7:30 a.m.
highway 12, east bay news
- Man hit by tour bus on 7th, Mission streets in SF
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- SF burger joint open nearly 50 years about to close
- Sunday marks anniversary of Sierra LaMar's disappearance
- Cause of Mountain View house fire investigated
- High surf advisory issued for Bay Area beaches
- Tax payment scam cost Belmont woman $3,000
- Person stabbed during fight at SF's Dolores Park
- Woman Canadian goalie debuts in men's league
- Campaign to save dog in Arizona mauling case
- Two killed by suspected DUI driver in in Santa Rosa
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos