East Bay News
Man arrested for DUI after accident in Hayward
HAYWARD, Calif. -- A suspected drunk driver ran into a parked car at a residential neighborhood in Hayward this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Officers responded to the 500 block of Grove Way around 5:40 a.m. when they found a silver sedan was found on top of a green Ford Mustang, the CHP said.
The driver was transported for unknown injuries, the CHP said.
No other injuries were reported, according to the CHP.
The neighborhood is located near the BART tracks and state Highway 185.
hayward, DUI, east bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos