East Bay News
Man injured in shooting near Fruitvale BART
OAKLAND, Calif. -- A man was injured in a shooting in Oakland's Fruitvale District early Saturday morning, a police officer said.
The shooting was reported at 3:25 a.m. at the intersection of International Boulevard and 36th Avenue, about a block from the Fruitvale BART station, according to Oakland police Officer J. Moore.
The man, who suffered at least one gunshot wound, was taken to a hospital in stable condition.
No other injuries were reported.
Moore said there was no available suspect information in connection with the shooting Saturday morning.
shooting, crime, violence, oakland, east bay news
- One dead, another critical in San Francisco fire
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery 58 min ago
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped 32 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF 23 min ago
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code 25 min ago
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos