East Bay News
Teen boy burned outside Concord BART station
CONCORD, Calif. (KGO) -- A teen was airlifted to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center just before midnight after he was burned in an accident at the Concord BART station.
The boy has severe burns to his chest and hands after his clothes caught fire at the station overnight. Police say the teen had spilled gasoline on himself while working on a car and was being dropped off at the BART station. A friend lit a cigarette and his clothes ignited. Police say it appears to be an accident.
BART, fire, concord, east bay news
- Police make arrest after officer shot in San Francisco 4 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Thousands protest ahead of Fukushima anniversary
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack 16 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Police make arrest after officer shot in...
4 min ago
- Footage examined to ID two with stolen...
50 min ago