East Bay News
Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama to visit Bay Area in February
Tickets will go on sale starting Saturday to see the Dalai Lama when he returns to the Bay Area in February.
The Tibetan spiritual leader will speak at Berkeley High School on February 23 on how to achieve happiness as part of his latest North American tour.
Tickets will be on sale Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The tickets cost $50 and are being sold by the Tibet Association of Northern California in Richmond, which is located at 5200 Huntington Avenue. You can also call 510-666-1355 for information on ticket sales.
berkeley, santa clara, dalai lama, east bay news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday