East Bay News
Police investigating shooting in West Oakland that killed two
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Two people died in a shooting in West Oakland on Saturday night, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a shooting at 24th and Market streets around 10:45 p.m., Officer J. Moore said.
One of the victims was a teenager and the other victim was a man in his 30's.
Police say they were found on the sidewalk in front of a Boys and Girls Club with multiple gunshot wounds.
No suspect information was immediately available and no arrests have been made.
ABC7 News contributed to this story.
shooting, violence, crime, oakland, east bay news
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward 24 min ago
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- City College San Francisco protests lead to arrests
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday