East Bay News
One dead, three injured in Oakland shooting
OAKLAND, Calif. -- One person has died in a shooting in Oakland's Fruitvale District that injured a total of four people Wednesday night, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a shooting at 37th Avenue and International Boulevard at about 9:50 p.m. Wednesday, police Capt. Steven Tull said.
Tull said today that one of the four victims in the shooting has died. He did not know the condition of the three additional victims.
Further details of the shooting were not immediately available.
oakland, crime, shooting, east bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break 51 min ago
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Police search for possible shooter, lock down school
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati 45 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water...
51 min ago
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in...
45 min ago