East Bay News
Oakland's Skyline High School closed Tuesday, gas line repairs
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Skyline High School in Oakland will be closed to students and staff Tuesday for gas line repairs.
Students and staff are asked to stay home as a safety precaution while maintenance work will be performed on a ruptured gas line, Oakland Unified School District spokesman Troy Flint said.
School is expected to resume on Wednesday.
Skyline High School is located at 12250 Skyline Blvd.
oakland, gas leak, east bay news
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe 13 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 41 min ago
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California! 45 min ago
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
9 min ago