East Bay News
One hospitalized after Concord home invasion robbery
CONCORD, Calif. -- A victim of an armed home invasion robbery in Concord Sunday afternoon was transported to a hospital with minor injuries, police said.
At about 3:15 p.m., Concord police received a 911 call reporting that a home invasion robbery had occurred in the 1100 block of Via Doble, located about two blocks south of Highlands Park, police said.
Officers arrived at the residence and discovered that three suspects had entered the home and robbed the occupants. Police said the victims reported seeing two of the three suspects armed with guns.
One victim suffered minor injuries and was transported to a hospital with chest pains, police said.
The suspects are described as three Hispanic men. The first suspect is estimated to be between 20 and 30 years of age, standing 6 feet tall and wearing a red shirt. The second suspect is estimated to be 19 years of age, standing 5 feet 10 inches tall and also wearing a red shirt.
The third suspect is described as standing 5 feet 10 inches tall, with short buzzed hair and a birthmark above his upper lip. He was wearing a light blue shirt, a dark jacket and blue pants at the time of the robbery, police said.
The loss is still being determined and the investigation remains ongoing, police said.
Anyone with additional information about this crime is asked to call Concord police at (925) 671-3030. Those who wish to remain anonymous may call the Concord police tip line at (925) 603-5836.
concord, crime, home invasion, violence, east bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case