Los Angeles News
Santa Fe Springs Carl's Jr. rammed by car
SANTA FE SPRINGS, Calif. -- Customers inside a Carl's Jr. restaurant in Santa Fe Springs ran for their lives when a car jumped the curb and came crashing into the building.
The Camaro hit a huge plate glass window Wednesday night. Flying shards of glass injured several customers.
It all began when three cars collided at the intersection of Telegraph Road and Painter Avenue. The Camaro lost control, jumped the curb and hit the building.
car crash, los angeles news
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland 11 min ago
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 54 min ago
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos