Los Angeles News
Santa Fe Springs Carl's Jr. rammed by car
SANTA FE SPRINGS, Calif. -- Customers inside a Carl's Jr. restaurant in Santa Fe Springs ran for their lives when a car jumped the curb and came crashing into the building.
The Camaro hit a huge plate glass window Wednesday night. Flying shards of glass injured several customers.
It all began when three cars collided at the intersection of Telegraph Road and Painter Avenue. The Camaro lost control, jumped the curb and hit the building.
car crash, los angeles news
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide 29 min ago
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos