Los Angeles News
Occidental College-area sexual assault suspect sought
EAGLE ROCK, LOS ANGELES -- A search is under way for a suspect after a sexual assault near Occidental College in Eagle Rock.
The incident happened early Sunday morning on the 4900 block of Range View Avenue.
So far, it remains unknown whether the victim is a student.
The college has released a statement saying, "We take reports like this very seriously and conduct our own investigation, regardless of whether law enforcement is involved."
If you have any information that can help investigators, you're urged to contact the Northeast Station at (323) 344-5701.
eagle rock, school, sexual assault, los angeles news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van 52 min ago
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos