Los Angeles News
Occidental College-area sexual assault suspect sought
EAGLE ROCK, LOS ANGELES -- A search is under way for a suspect after a sexual assault near Occidental College in Eagle Rock.
The incident happened early Sunday morning on the 4900 block of Range View Avenue.
So far, it remains unknown whether the victim is a student.
The college has released a statement saying, "We take reports like this very seriously and conduct our own investigation, regardless of whether law enforcement is involved."
If you have any information that can help investigators, you're urged to contact the Northeast Station at (323) 344-5701.
eagle rock, school, sexual assault, los angeles news
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- Fire concerns growing as July 4th approaches
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- New Colo. wildfire prompts evacuations of homes
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- Panel restores some pay for lawmakers, governor
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130B FasTrack bill
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos