Los Angeles News
Occidental College-area sexual assault suspect sought
EAGLE ROCK, LOS ANGELES -- A search is under way for a suspect after a sexual assault near Occidental College in Eagle Rock.
The incident happened early Sunday morning on the 4900 block of Range View Avenue.
So far, it remains unknown whether the victim is a student.
The college has released a statement saying, "We take reports like this very seriously and conduct our own investigation, regardless of whether law enforcement is involved."
If you have any information that can help investigators, you're urged to contact the Northeast Station at (323) 344-5701.
eagle rock, school, sexual assault, los angeles news
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support 8 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 53 min ago
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on...
8 min ago
- Stores to stay open around the clock before...
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos