Los Angeles News
Pasadena fatal shooting under investigation
PASADENA, Calif. -- Investigators are trying to figure out what led to a shooting in Pasadena that left a 30-year-old man dead.
The incident happened shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of Mar Vista Avenue.
Police were responding to reports of gunfire when they found the man dead. His name has not been released.
So far, no arrests have been made.
pasadena, shooting, los angeles news
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin 13 min ago
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos