Los Angeles News
John North says farewell after 34 years at Eyewitness News
LOS ANGELES -- John North is retiring after spending nearly 34 years as a reporter at Eyewitness News.
Over the years, John has been at the center of our coverage of some of the biggest stories.
From his compelling coverage of the O.J. Simpson trial - which he covered almost every day for over two years - to being front and center on most of our local and national political coverage, he's done it all, and done it well.
One thing for sure: through riots, fires and turbulent political campaigns, he's never shied away from a challenge. He is one of those reporters you could depend on to get the story each and every day.
John, we wish you the best as you ride off into the sunset on your Harley Davidson. You will surely be missed!
los angeles news
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well 51 min ago
- PG&E to be arraigned in fatal San Bruno blast 31 min ago
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Barricaded man taken into custody in San Jose 34 min ago
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal shooting in Concord; Piedmont landslide
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
12 min ago