Los Angeles News
John North says farewell after 34 years at Eyewitness News
LOS ANGELES -- John North is retiring after spending nearly 34 years as a reporter at Eyewitness News.
Over the years, John has been at the center of our coverage of some of the biggest stories.
From his compelling coverage of the O.J. Simpson trial - which he covered almost every day for over two years - to being front and center on most of our local and national political coverage, he's done it all, and done it well.
One thing for sure: through riots, fires and turbulent political campaigns, he's never shied away from a challenge. He is one of those reporters you could depend on to get the story each and every day.
John, we wish you the best as you ride off into the sunset on your Harley Davidson. You will surely be missed!
los angeles news
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to aviation 20 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Private school in Oakland on lockdown after assault 48 min ago
- Ukraine may turn to UN General Assembly
- Lockdown lifted at Monterey Peninsula College
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Woman killed when gun in donated clothes fires
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties 8 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 9 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
9 min ago
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to...
20 min ago