Los Angeles News
Monrovia mobile home fire under investigation; 1 killed
MONROVIA, Calif. -- A man believed to be in his 50s was found dead after a deadly mobile home fire near Monrovia Saturday.
The fire was reported around 8:45 a.m. at the Walnut Grove Mobile Park, located on the 2500 block of South Peck Road.
When firefighters arrived at the scene, they found the single-wide mobile home fully engulfed in flames. It took firefighters about 15 minutes to knock down the flames.
No other injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
The victim's name has not been released.
fire, los angeles news
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Photos released of suspect in violent SJ carjacking
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- Longshoreman killed after truck falls into water
- FEMA to fund removal of trees from East Bay Hills
- Steve Wozniak to give Cal commencement speech
- Conn. commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Italian team calls for better safety for America's Cup
- Grenade found in San Jose garage detonated safely
- Report: Yahoo nearing $1.1B acquisition of Tumblr
- Get Free Stuff: Purse, nail kit, comedy show
- abcnews: Rumor: Beyonce pregnant with 2nd child
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Bay to Breakers
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday