Los Angeles News
Monrovia mobile home fire under investigation; 1 killed
MONROVIA, Calif. -- A man believed to be in his 50s was found dead after a deadly mobile home fire near Monrovia Saturday.
The fire was reported around 8:45 a.m. at the Walnut Grove Mobile Park, located on the 2500 block of South Peck Road.
When firefighters arrived at the scene, they found the single-wide mobile home fully engulfed in flames. It took firefighters about 15 minutes to knock down the flames.
No other injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
The victim's name has not been released.
fire, los angeles news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City 39 min ago
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- Consumer Reports tests toothbrushes
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident 26 min ago
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies 29 min ago
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Mi Pueblo grocery stores submit bankruptcy plans 18 min ago
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown