Los Angeles News
Monrovia mobile home fire under investigation; 1 killed
MONROVIA, Calif. -- A man believed to be in his 50s was found dead after a deadly mobile home fire near Monrovia Saturday.
The fire was reported around 8:45 a.m. at the Walnut Grove Mobile Park, located on the 2500 block of South Peck Road.
When firefighters arrived at the scene, they found the single-wide mobile home fully engulfed in flames. It took firefighters about 15 minutes to knock down the flames.
No other injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
The victim's name has not been released.
fire, los angeles news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday