Los Angeles News
South LA bus stop shooting likely gang related; 3 teens injured
SOUTH LOS ANGELES -- Three teenage boys were rushed to the hospital following a shooting at a bus stop in South Los Angeles.
Police say a vehicle drove by and someone inside shot the teens, aged 15, 16 and 17, at 53rd and Figueroa streets.
The incident happened at about 9:30 p.m. Saturday.
One of the boys was reported to be in critical condition after he was shot in the chest. The other two were treated for an arm injury and a back wound.
Police believe the shooting was gang-related. No one has been arrested.
shooting, gang activity, south los angeles, los angeles news
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Four-alarm warehouse fire in Concord investigated
- Elevator company cited in death at Levi's Stadium
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Bank robbery suspect shot near mall in San Rafael
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Amazon grocery delivery rolls into San Francisco 10 min ago
- MLB intends to ban plate collisions 31 min ago
- Spotify launches free mobile streaming service 45 min ago
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child 20 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world 7 min ago
- roundup: Rollover crash victim; Vallejo homicide
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday