Los Angeles News
South LA bus stop shooting likely gang related; 3 teens injured
SOUTH LOS ANGELES -- Three teenage boys were rushed to the hospital following a shooting at a bus stop in South Los Angeles.
Police say a vehicle drove by and someone inside shot the teens, aged 15, 16 and 17, at 53rd and Figueroa streets.
The incident happened at about 9:30 p.m. Saturday.
One of the boys was reported to be in critical condition after he was shot in the chest. The other two were treated for an arm injury and a back wound.
Police believe the shooting was gang-related. No one has been arrested.
shooting, gang activity, south los angeles, los angeles news
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- Woman hit by construction van in critical condition
- SFO employee accused of stealing from luggage
- BART to vote on allowing bikes on rush hour trains
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food 29 min ago
- Actor Brad Pitt says he suffers from prosopagnosia
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak 17 min ago
- roundup: SF warehouse fire; Fatal bicyclist accident
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos