North Bay News
H1N1 flu vaccinations available Saturday
SANTA ROSA, CA -- The Sonoma County Department of Public Health is offering H1N1 flu vaccinations in Windsor and Petaluma on Saturday to priority groups.
The shots will be available between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. via drive-through only at Windsor High School, 8695 Windsor Road, Windsor and on a walk-in basis at Casa Grande High School, 333 Casa Grande Road, Petaluma.
The preservative-free or nasal mist vaccines are not available at the two locations.
Priority groups eligible for the H1N1 vaccine are people who live in a household or provide daily care to an infant under 6 months old; children and young adults between six months and 24 years old; pregnant women; adults 25-64 years old who have an underlying medical condition that puts them at risk of flu complications and health care and emergency medical workers.
Residents with health insurance are advised to contact their health care provider.
Other H1N1 vaccination clinics are scheduled for November and December.
north bay news
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos