North Bay News
H1N1 flu vaccinations available Saturday
SANTA ROSA, CA -- The Sonoma County Department of Public Health is offering H1N1 flu vaccinations in Windsor and Petaluma on Saturday to priority groups.
The shots will be available between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. via drive-through only at Windsor High School, 8695 Windsor Road, Windsor and on a walk-in basis at Casa Grande High School, 333 Casa Grande Road, Petaluma.
The preservative-free or nasal mist vaccines are not available at the two locations.
Priority groups eligible for the H1N1 vaccine are people who live in a household or provide daily care to an infant under 6 months old; children and young adults between six months and 24 years old; pregnant women; adults 25-64 years old who have an underlying medical condition that puts them at risk of flu complications and health care and emergency medical workers.
Residents with health insurance are advised to contact their health care provider.
Other H1N1 vaccination clinics are scheduled for November and December.
north bay news
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York 6 min ago
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Consumer Reports evaluates best toilet papers
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire 49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos