North Bay News
H1N1 flu vaccinations available Saturday
SANTA ROSA, CA -- The Sonoma County Department of Public Health is offering H1N1 flu vaccinations in Windsor and Petaluma on Saturday to priority groups.
The shots will be available between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. via drive-through only at Windsor High School, 8695 Windsor Road, Windsor and on a walk-in basis at Casa Grande High School, 333 Casa Grande Road, Petaluma.
The preservative-free or nasal mist vaccines are not available at the two locations.
Priority groups eligible for the H1N1 vaccine are people who live in a household or provide daily care to an infant under 6 months old; children and young adults between six months and 24 years old; pregnant women; adults 25-64 years old who have an underlying medical condition that puts them at risk of flu complications and health care and emergency medical workers.
Residents with health insurance are advised to contact their health care provider.
Other H1N1 vaccination clinics are scheduled for November and December.
north bay news
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- Mourners remember girl, 9, killed in Okla. tornado
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- SamTrans bus hits low hanging wire in San Mateo
- Woman hit by construction van in critical condition
- SF police launch distracted walking campaign 42 min ago
- SFO employee accused of stealing from luggage
- BART to vote on allowing bikes on rush hour trains 56 min ago
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: SF warehouse fire; Fatal bicyclist accident 19 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos