North Bay News
Suspects in court for burglary of dead family's home
SONOMA COUNTY, CA (KGO) -- The two people charged with burglarizing the home of a family killed in a Thanksgiving weekend car crash are due in Sonoma County Court Thursday morning.
It is possible Michael Gutierrez and Amber True could strike a deal with prosecutors and settle the case today.
The two are accused of stealing items from the home of John and Susan Maloney, who were killed in a car crash along with their children in November.
car crash, santa rosa, sonoma, north bay news
- Water main break floods Castro Valley neighborhood
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Local schools race to keep up with technology
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- SF man calls 7 On Your Side to help in luggage mixup
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday