North Bay News
Suspects in court for burglary of dead family's home
SONOMA COUNTY, CA (KGO) -- The two people charged with burglarizing the home of a family killed in a Thanksgiving weekend car crash are due in Sonoma County Court Thursday morning.
It is possible Michael Gutierrez and Amber True could strike a deal with prosecutors and settle the case today.
The two are accused of stealing items from the home of John and Susan Maloney, who were killed in a car crash along with their children in November.
car crash, santa rosa, sonoma, north bay news
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman 31 min ago
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 6 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire