North Bay News
High tide causes flooding, closures in Mill Valley
MILL VALLEY, CA (KGO) -- The high tide caused street flooding in Mill Valley on Thursday.
The tidal surge forced the closure of the Stinson Beach off-ramp from Highway 101 for a short time.
There were no reports of any accidents or damage caused by the flooding.
mill valley, flooding, stinson beach, north bay news
- Frigid temperatures grip Bay Area, break records 46 min ago
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- At 50, new-look Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: Former SF supe sued; New Sebastopol mayor 22 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos