North Bay News
High tide causes flooding, closures in Mill Valley
MILL VALLEY, CA (KGO) -- The high tide caused street flooding in Mill Valley on Thursday.
The tidal surge forced the closure of the Stinson Beach off-ramp from Highway 101 for a short time.
There were no reports of any accidents or damage caused by the flooding.
mill valley, flooding, stinson beach, north bay news
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 36
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Crews search for person after boat accident in Brentwood 34 min ago
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland 47 min ago
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Brother of man killed by drunk driver throws first pitch 8 min ago
- Young Oakland woman dies at Coachella music fest
- Scratch lotto ticket bought in Milpitas worth $1.3M
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter 11 min ago
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday