North Bay News
Police seek help identifying party assault suspects
SANTA ROSA, CA -- Police are asking the public's help in identifying the suspects who assaulted two people during a fight between rival gangs at a party in Santa Rosa Saturday night.
Two 18-year-old men were hospitalized with head injuries sustained in the fight during the party attended by more than 200 people in the 2000 block of Dennis Lane in northwest Santa Rosa, Sgt. Rainer Navarro said.
One of the two men suffered non-life-threatening injuries and was admitted to the hospital, while the other was treated and released, Navarro said.
The assault suspects fled the party before police arrived around 10:30 p.m.
Anyone with information about the assault is asked to call police at (707) 543-3670.
santa rosa, crime, gang violence, north bay news
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support 47 min ago
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- 7 OYS puts waterproof smartphone case to the test
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
23 min ago
- Journals show students' despair, hope
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos