North Bay News
Funeral held for 25-year-old Suisun City woman
FAIRFIELD, CA (KGO) -- Funeral services were held Wednesday morning for a murdered nursing student from Solano County.
Family and friends packed Holy Spirit Church in Fairfield -- where they remembered the life of Phuong Le.
The 25-year-old from Suisun City was last seen alive last month at a Barnes and Noble bookstore.
Her body was found two weeks later in rural Napa County. Fairfield police have asked for help from the FBI, to solve Le's death.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Fairfield Police Department at (707) 644-7867 or Crimestoppers at (707) 428-7600.
fairfield, suisun city, missing person, crime, north bay news
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos