North Bay News
Coroner says Phuong Le was stabbed in chest
FAIRFIELD, CA (KGO) -- The Solano County coroner's office now has a cause of death in the murder of a Bay Area nursing student.
Officials say Phuong Le, of Suisun City, was stabbed in the chest.
Le's body was found nearly six weeks ago near Lake Berryessa in rural Napa County.
No arrests have been made in the case.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Fairfield Police Department at (707) 644-7867 or Crimestoppers at (707) 428-7600.
fairfield, suisun city, missing person, crime, north bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters 53 min ago
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos