North Bay News
Coroner says Phuong Le was stabbed in chest
FAIRFIELD, CA (KGO) -- The Solano County coroner's office now has a cause of death in the murder of a Bay Area nursing student.
Officials say Phuong Le, of Suisun City, was stabbed in the chest.
Le's body was found nearly six weeks ago near Lake Berryessa in rural Napa County.
No arrests have been made in the case.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Fairfield Police Department at (707) 644-7867 or Crimestoppers at (707) 428-7600.
fairfield, suisun city, missing person, crime, north bay news
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap 27 min ago
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour ring record
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane 7 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday 19 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos