North Bay News
Coroner says Phuong Le was stabbed in chest
FAIRFIELD, CA (KGO) -- The Solano County coroner's office now has a cause of death in the murder of a Bay Area nursing student.
Officials say Phuong Le, of Suisun City, was stabbed in the chest.
Le's body was found nearly six weeks ago near Lake Berryessa in rural Napa County.
No arrests have been made in the case.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Fairfield Police Department at (707) 644-7867 or Crimestoppers at (707) 428-7600.
fairfield, suisun city, missing person, crime, north bay news
- Security heightened at 2013 Bay to Breakers in SF
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Woman suspected of starting brush fire arrested
- Man falls from building during Bay to Breakers party
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park
- 2 men arrested in killing teen over iPad in Las Vegas
- Girl killed, parents hurt by shots fired into home
- Startups use Netflix rental model for clothing, jewelry
- Apps help protect your smartphone from snoops
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos