North Bay News
Russian billionaire's $300M yacht in bay near Sausalito
SAUSALITO, CA (KGO) -- If you've wondered what it's like to cruise the bay in style, here's your chance to dream.
A 390 foot yacht, owned by Russian billionaire Andrey Melnichenko was spotted in the Bay. It's valued at $300 million and features 23,000 square feet of living space, three swimming pools and a 24,000 horse power engine.
The yacht also comes with some high security features such as bomb-proof glass and a fingerprint security system.
Melnichenko made his fortune selling fertilizer.
sausalito, north bay news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro 46 min ago
- San Jose man charged in two violent sexual assaults 50 min ago
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos