North Bay News
Russian billionaire's $300M yacht in bay near Sausalito
SAUSALITO, CA (KGO) -- If you've wondered what it's like to cruise the bay in style, here's your chance to dream.
A 390 foot yacht, owned by Russian billionaire Andrey Melnichenko was spotted in the Bay. It's valued at $300 million and features 23,000 square feet of living space, three swimming pools and a 24,000 horse power engine.
The yacht also comes with some high security features such as bomb-proof glass and a fingerprint security system.
Melnichenko made his fortune selling fertilizer.
sausalito, north bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos