North Bay News
Suspect sought after chase and crash in Tiburon
TIBRUON, Calif. (KGO) -- Police in Marin County are calling off Monday morning's yard-to-yard search for a car thief.
During a chase on Highway 131 he caused a Tiburon police car to crash. He also crashed the stolen car but nobody was injured.
Tiburon police say the thief also took out two street lights, one on the way into town another on the way out.
Police believe the same man did the same thing a week ago and got away by stealing yet another car.
tiburon, crime, police chase, north bay news, terry mcsweeney
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery 29 min ago
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting 35 min ago
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley 54 min ago
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash
- Campaign looks to end use of 'bossy' with...
44 min ago