North Bay News
State Farm to close Rohnert Park center
ROHNERT PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- State Farm insurance company will close its operations center in Rohnert Park.
The decision will affect 450 people whose jobs will be relocated to Bakersfield. A center in Fresno is also being closed.
State Farm says it will reduce their expenses and improve company efficiency.
insurance, rohnert park, unemployment, north bay news
- Collapse feared at site of massive 5-alarm fire in SF 52 min ago
- FBI searching for Bay Area bombing suspect 21 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault 37 min ago
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos