North Bay News
State Farm to close Rohnert Park center
ROHNERT PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- State Farm insurance company will close its operations center in Rohnert Park.
The decision will affect 450 people whose jobs will be relocated to Bakersfield. A center in Fresno is also being closed.
State Farm says it will reduce their expenses and improve company efficiency.
insurance, rohnert park, unemployment, north bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case