North Bay News
State Farm to close Rohnert Park center
ROHNERT PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- State Farm insurance company will close its operations center in Rohnert Park.
The decision will affect 450 people whose jobs will be relocated to Bakersfield. A center in Fresno is also being closed.
State Farm says it will reduce their expenses and improve company efficiency.
insurance, rohnert park, unemployment, north bay news
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family 52 min ago
- Cold snap brings snow, icy conditions to Bay Area
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Crews investigating cause of water main break
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- AMBER Alert suspect may be heading to Mexico
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work 26 min ago
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Police investigating fatal accident in San Jose
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday