North Bay News
Police searching for bank robbery suspects
COTATI, Calif. -- Cotati police are looking for three men who robbed the Exchange Bank on Wednesday evening.
Two armed men wearing dark hooded sweatshirts entered the bank at 8220 Old Redwood Highway around 5:55 p.m., police said.
The men demanded money and left with an undisclosed amount of cash. No one in the bank was injured, police said.
A witness later reported that three suspects pulled into a nearby apartment complex in the 200 block of East Cotati Avenue in a dark minivan, police said.
The witness said the men abandoned the minivan and left in a white, two-door Honda, possibly a Prelude, police said.
The Exchange Bank is offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and convictions of the suspects.
cotati, crime, north bay news
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 20 min ago
- Video: Cracked windshield forces flight to divert
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday