North Bay News
Police searching for bank robbery suspects
COTATI, Calif. -- Cotati police are looking for three men who robbed the Exchange Bank on Wednesday evening.
Two armed men wearing dark hooded sweatshirts entered the bank at 8220 Old Redwood Highway around 5:55 p.m., police said.
The men demanded money and left with an undisclosed amount of cash. No one in the bank was injured, police said.
A witness later reported that three suspects pulled into a nearby apartment complex in the 200 block of East Cotati Avenue in a dark minivan, police said.
The witness said the men abandoned the minivan and left in a white, two-door Honda, possibly a Prelude, police said.
The Exchange Bank is offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and convictions of the suspects.
cotati, crime, north bay news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas 47 min ago
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View 31 min ago
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday