North Bay News
Police searching for bank robbery suspects
COTATI, Calif. -- Cotati police are looking for three men who robbed the Exchange Bank on Wednesday evening.
Two armed men wearing dark hooded sweatshirts entered the bank at 8220 Old Redwood Highway around 5:55 p.m., police said.
The men demanded money and left with an undisclosed amount of cash. No one in the bank was injured, police said.
A witness later reported that three suspects pulled into a nearby apartment complex in the 200 block of East Cotati Avenue in a dark minivan, police said.
The witness said the men abandoned the minivan and left in a white, two-door Honda, possibly a Prelude, police said.
The Exchange Bank is offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and convictions of the suspects.
cotati, crime, north bay news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos