North Bay News
3 people inside parked car robbed at gun point
COTATI -- Three people were robbed at gunpoint in Cotati on Sunday evening after they got lost and pulled over to figure out where they were, police said.
The driver pulled over at about 6 p.m. on Wilford Lane at Gravenstein Highway, Sgt. Chris Parker said.
Two men with handguns approached the parked car and ordered the three occupants out of the vehicle, Parker said.
The victims were told to lie face-down on the ground as the suspects took personal property from them and from the car, Parker said. The victims were not injured.
The suspects, two white men in their mid-20s, then drove away in an older-model white SUV, Parker said.
crime, cotati, north bay news
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos