North Bay News
Autopsy planned for five-year-old Marin Co. boy
MILL VALLEY, Calif. (KGO) -- An autopsy will be performed today to find out the exact cause of death on a five-year-old Marin County boy.
He died last Friday after testing positive for the flu. The boy was a kindergarten student at Old Mill School in Mill Valley.
The county school superintendent said classes resumed today as scheduled. Health officials say they've contacted people who had close contact with the child and asked people with a higher risk on contact, to call their doctors to get anti-virus medication.
mill valley, marin county, flu, north bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 5 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality 42 min ago
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure 30 min ago
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos