North Bay News
Autopsy planned for five-year-old Marin Co. boy
MILL VALLEY, Calif. (KGO) -- An autopsy will be performed today to find out the exact cause of death on a five-year-old Marin County boy.
He died last Friday after testing positive for the flu. The boy was a kindergarten student at Old Mill School in Mill Valley.
The county school superintendent said classes resumed today as scheduled. Health officials say they've contacted people who had close contact with the child and asked people with a higher risk on contact, to call their doctors to get anti-virus medication.
mill valley, marin county, flu, north bay news
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Coast Guard rescues 4 people along San Mateo coast
- More victims in SF say teen girls robbed them 26 min ago
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- IT tech charged with stealing $400,000 in equipment 6 min ago
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130 billion FasTrack bill
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder George Zimmer
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos