North Bay News
Inmate escapes detention facility east of Suisun City
SOLANO COUNTY, Calif. -- State prison authorities have released a photo of an inmate who is believed to have escaped a detention facility in Solano County on Sunday night.
Nathan Simpson, 30, was last seen at about 9:30 p.m. at Delta Conservation Camp, located east of Suisun City on Lambie Road near state Highway 12, according to the state Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.
Simpson is described as a white man with a thin build, fair complexion, brown hair and brown eyes. He is 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 150 pounds. He was last seen wearing orange-colored jeans and shirt with the initials CDCR printed on the back.
Simpson was sentenced to the CDCR in May 2010 after being convicted of vehicle theft with priors in Siskiyou County, according to the CDCR.
Authorities were continuing to search for the fugitive at 2 a.m. Anyone who has seen Simpson or has knowledge of his whereabouts should dial 911.
solano county, north bay news
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos