North Bay News
Police arrest man after Vacaville standoff
VACAVILLE, Calif. -- Police in Vacaville arrested a stabbing suspect after a two-hour standoff outside his home on Saturday afternoon.
Rocky Lujan, 27, was suspected of stabbing another Vacaville man in his car outside the Depot Food & Liquor store on July 15, according to Vacaville police.
Lujan allegedly stabbed the victim multiple times in the chest and hands, according to police. The victim was taken to Vaca Valley Hospital and survived the injuries.
Police went to Lujan's home in the 600 block of Arcadia Drive at about 11 a.m. on Saturday.
Officers saw Lujan through look through the blinds and turn off all the interior lights, police said.
The suspect made contact with the officers after two-and-a-half hours and surrendered. His girlfriend and their two-year-old son were in the home at the time.
Investigators reportedly found evidence linking Lujan to the stabbing as well as an ounce of methamphetamine.
He was arrested for the stabbing, witness intimidation and possession of methamphetamine.
crime, standoff, vacaville, north bay news
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire 48 min ago
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum
- One killed in boating accident in Redwood City 30 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Sandoval's single lifts Giants past Dodgers, 2-1 40 min ago
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Crawford's 41 points leads Warriors over Nuggets 28 min ago
- Photos: The top 10 most awful jobs for 2014 18 min ago
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
50 min ago
- Video shows burglar prowling in baby's room
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos