North Bay News
Vallejo schools to guard against copper theft
VALLEJO, Calif. (KGO) -- The Vallejo school board is close to hiring a security firm to guard against copper thieves.
Seven Vallejo schools have suffered a total of $100,000 in damage from vandals stealing copper. Franklin Middle School has been hit five times.
The school board has voted to solicit bids from security firms to provide patrols to protect district property.
vallejo, crime, north bay news
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket 17 min ago
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition 33 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Bay Bridge bolt fix running a month behind schedule
- SF supervisor proposes ban on botled water 54 min ago
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions 12 min ago
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 53 min ago
- Woman distracted by FB on phone falls off pier
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music 34 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events 13 min ago
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car...
12 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning...
17 min ago
- SF supervisor proposes ban on botled water
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos