North Bay News
Chemical spill prompts evacuation of pharmacy
SAN TA ROSA, Calif. -- The Dollar Drug pharmacy in Santa Rosa was evacuated Wednesday morning because of a hazardous chemicals spill, a Sonoma County fire dispatcher said.
The spill was reported at about 10:30 a.m. at the pharmacy, located at 1055 W. College Ave.
The room where the spill happened was sealed off and evacuated, the dispatcher said.
An employee at the pharmacy declined to comment early Wednesday afternoon but said the pharmacy is open for business.
santa rosa, evacuation, chemical spill, north bay news
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach 5 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos