North Bay News
Chemical spill prompts evacuation of pharmacy
SAN TA ROSA, Calif. -- The Dollar Drug pharmacy in Santa Rosa was evacuated Wednesday morning because of a hazardous chemicals spill, a Sonoma County fire dispatcher said.
The spill was reported at about 10:30 a.m. at the pharmacy, located at 1055 W. College Ave.
The room where the spill happened was sealed off and evacuated, the dispatcher said.
An employee at the pharmacy declined to comment early Wednesday afternoon but said the pharmacy is open for business.
santa rosa, evacuation, chemical spill, north bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case