North Bay News
Man arrested in connection with 11 home burglaries
SUISUN CITY, Calif. -- A 27-year-old man was arrested Tuesday in connection with a string of hot prowl home burglaries in Suisun City dating back to mid-August, Suisun City officials said.
Suisun City police arrested Jason Lee Harris, of Suisun City, on suspicion of entering 11 homes in a neighborhood east of Emperor Drive late at night or early in the morning while residents were sleeping, according to the city.
The suspect would enter the homes through unlocked doors and take items that could be concealed easily, city officials said.
Officials said the burglary spree started in mid-August. Police increased enforcement in the area, and Harris became a person of interest after officers spotted him several times during early morning hours in the areas where the crimes happened.
Harris was arrested and booked into Solano County Jail on multiple burglary charges, city officials said.
Anyone with information about the break-ins is asked to call Sgt. Dave Kasid or Cmdr. Tim Mattos at (707) 421-7373.
suisun city, crime, north bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police 41 min ago
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes 28 min ago
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis 15 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos